Get a Mobile Friendly Website, or no website at all!
Mobile Web is a MUST if you want to stay in Business. If you have setup a website for your business with all the bells and whistles but did not think of making your website mobile, you have just waisted your money and probably helping your competitors getting your would be customers that use a mobile device most for the shopping and surfing the web.
Make your Business Mobile if you want to keep your doors open
In order to compete and beat your competitors, it is PARAMOUNT that your website can be viewed on as many devices as possible. Your business needs to go mobile because more users are using a mobile device, be it a smartphone, iPhone or iPad, to surf the web than ever before. The web has gone mobile and your your business should too if you want to keep your doors open for business. But before contacting a mobile web design company and ask for their mobile web design service, read on...
Mobile Web vs Responsive Web Design
If you are going mobile, then we recommend that you go with a Responsive Web Design instead of a Mobile Web and this is because;
- With Mobile Web Design, you would need to have two versions of your website
- With a Mobile Web Design, the cost of your web design project would be double, if not more
- With a Responsive Web Design, you will only need one (1) version of your website
- With a Responsive Web Design, your website can be viewed on any of today's available mobile devices,
- With a Responsive Web Design, you would save money because you will only need one version of a website
More more info about Mobile Web and Responsive Web, please check the below pages
Please note that this article is just a brief explaination about Mobile Web Design, you are welcome to add to this post.